On occasion, a case requires for an individual to be served, which can call for a Process Server. During these times, some may think a random person might be suitable to do the job. However, that is not the case. In fact, it is best to use a Professional Process Server. We at Elizabeth Gallo Court Reporting will list out reasons why it is best to hire a Process Server versus someone who does not work in the Process Service Industry.
Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Process Server:
- Unlike hiring a random individual, like a friend or acquaintance, Process Servers are trained and educated to perform this duty.
- Your paperwork will be overseen legally.
- They will have a proof of service.
- Guaranteed to be a neutral third party.
- Process Servers dedicate their careers in this line of work. Their experiences allows them to serve quickly and accordingly.
- It will help deflect problems for your case.
If you are interested in hiring a Process Server, Contact Us today for more information!